This Lease Agreement is a sample contract between lessee and the lessor to pay for the use of an asset usually a building or a real estate property. This sample format contains basic layout as well as sample terms of reference to explain as how such agreement should have been documented. Anyone using this sample lease agreement template must input following information to make it a binding between lessee and the lessor.
- Information about the parties (lessor and the lessee)
- Address of the Property
- Terms of Reference for the agreed period
- Amount and Payment details (full or in parts)
- Signatures of Parties and Witness (if required)
Such agreements are always legal documents and considered as legal manuscript between a landlord and the lessee hence it must be written, agreed and signed carefully. One small negligence will make one of the party may suffer in the long run.
Being created in MS Word, anyone can easily use this Lease Agreement Template to tailor it as per his/her particular situation. You may use your own letterhead to print it out for further customization.
Here is preview of this Lease Agreement Template,
Before going to have a look on laws of lease agreement, there is a need to know about what is lease agreement itself. Purpose of this contract is to form a relationship between renter and proprietor of property. What should be stated in a lease agreement can be well understood with the help of Lease Agreement Template. A lease agreement provides specific necessities regarding responsibilities and rights of the lessor and lessee. As lease agreement is a legal document therefore lease agreement laws are made. These laws are made to protect rights of landlord and renter. Lease agreement laws are made to avoid renters breaking leases. If renter breaks lease, he can destroy property as per his wish. Similarly, proprietors would have to maintain their property.
Lease agreements define the terms according which both renter and proprietor have to agree upon. All terms and conditions are stated in this contract. Once both parties agree, they signed this contract. Their signatures on this contract bound them to strictly follow this lease contract. If one of both parties disagrees with terms and conditions mentioned in this contract, they can consult each other to work those agreements out. If both of these parties do not come to an agreement, contract will linger valid.
Here is download link,
Download Lease Agreement
- Confidentiality Agreement Template Here is a sample Confidentiality Agreement Template. Usually when a business transaction is made, privacy and confidentiality is the main concern of both parties and hence they required to sign Confidentiality Agreement mutually. This Agreement is full of official language and legal terms as well as standard procedures of entering and exiting this agreement. This template is created […]
- Promissory Note Template Did you borrow a loan from someone and wanted to make a Promissory Note so that everything should keep on record? Here are a couple of such Promissory Note Templates that can help you in this task. Such agreements vary from its nature to be a simple paragraph called Promissory Note or a full fledged agreement with all kind of terms & conditions. We are going to share both kind of […]
- Free Sample Letters Sample Letters are very useful if you are writing a letter that you never wrote before. Our Free Sample Letters can't give you exact words but at least will give you a feel as how this kind of a letter should be written. Just read through the letter and you will feel like now you are ready to write your own letter. Please understand that all these Free Sample Letters are prepared just […]
- Holiday Party Invitation Templates Here are some Holiday Party Invitation Templates that can be used to create professional and attractive invitations for any sort of holiday event quick and effectively. Usually for bigger event celebrations it becomes unavoidable to prepare and print official party invitations so that everyone can get necessary party information in a timely manner. Moreover, it really leave […]
- Birthday Party Invitation Templates Here are a few more invitation templates. These are Birthday Party Invitation Templates that can fill more excitement and enjoyment to your birthday parties when you customize them with your own information and print it out for distribution to your guests. Birthday Party is always the one that involves formal celebrations such as Balloons, Candles, Caps and Flowers in some cases. […]
- Sample Cashier Resume Are you going to apply for a job as Cashier? Here is a Sample Cashier Resume that can give you a starting point while creating your very own resume. This sample resume is particularly targeted towards accounting related jobs. However I strongly recommend you to read it carefully and tailor it as per your needs. Specially the experience and education section. Don't put these temporary […]
- Invitation Templates Our collection of Invitation Templates includes but not limited to Wedding Invitation Templates, Holiday Party Invitation Templates, Birthday party Invitation Templates and Baby Shower Invitation Templates. All these templates are collected from reliable sources and available for free directly from our website. You can use it for your personal or commercial purposes with full […]
- Wedding Invitation Templates Here are some useful Wedding Invitation Templates that can be used by wedding party organizers to quickly and effectively create personal Wedding Invitations. A Wedding Party is a kind of party that requires an official invitation no matter how small or big the gathering would be. Hence you must need an attractive but better to be simple invitation template to create your own […]
- Party Invitation Flyer Are you going to celebrate a party? Do you need professional flyer templates to create your Party Invitation Flyer (fully customize able and handy to use)? This this Party Invitation Flyer Template can fulfill your needs. You just need to download it from here and then open it in your favorite MS Word version to start editing and filling in your own information. This Invitation Flyer […]
- Free Label Templates Usually small businesses and shop keepers required to print Labels to paste on products. Following Free Label Templates help such shop keepers or businessmen to quickly create labels for pasting on product boxes or on postal mail if they are going to send it to their customers. Since these label templates are created using MS Word hence they are very easy to edit and re-use.