This Lease Agreement is a sample contract between lessee and the lessor to pay for the use of an asset usually a building or a real estate property. This sample format contains basic layout as well as sample terms of reference to explain as how such agreement should have been documented. Anyone using this sample lease agreement template must input following information to make it a binding between lessee and the lessor.
- Information about the parties (lessor and the lessee)
- Address of the Property
- Terms of Reference for the agreed period
- Amount and Payment details (full or in parts)
- Signatures of Parties and Witness (if required)
Such agreements are always legal documents and considered as legal manuscript between a landlord and the lessee hence it must be written, agreed and signed carefully. One small negligence will make one of the party may suffer in the long run.
Being created in MS Word, anyone can easily use this Lease Agreement Template to tailor it as per his/her particular situation. You may use your own letterhead to print it out for further customization.
Here is preview of this Lease Agreement Template,
Before going to have a look on laws of lease agreement, there is a need to know about what is lease agreement itself. Purpose of this contract is to form a relationship between renter and proprietor of property. What should be stated in a lease agreement can be well understood with the help of Lease Agreement Template. A lease agreement provides specific necessities regarding responsibilities and rights of the lessor and lessee. As lease agreement is a legal document therefore lease agreement laws are made. These laws are made to protect rights of landlord and renter. Lease agreement laws are made to avoid renters breaking leases. If renter breaks lease, he can destroy property as per his wish. Similarly, proprietors would have to maintain their property.
Lease agreements define the terms according which both renter and proprietor have to agree upon. All terms and conditions are stated in this contract. Once both parties agree, they signed this contract. Their signatures on this contract bound them to strictly follow this lease contract. If one of both parties disagrees with terms and conditions mentioned in this contract, they can consult each other to work those agreements out. If both of these parties do not come to an agreement, contract will linger valid.
Here is download link,
Download Lease Agreement
- Confidentiality Agreement Template Here is a sample Confidentiality Agreement Template. Usually when a business transaction is made, privacy and confidentiality is the main concern of both parties and hence they required to sign Confidentiality Agreement mutually. This Agreement is full of official language and legal terms as well as standard procedures of entering and exiting this agreement. This template is created […]
- Non Disclosure Agreement Template Non disclosure agreement is written between two parties and is used as a legal agreement to defend trade secrets. This agreement is not only used to defend trade secrets but also is used to secure IP (intellectual property) or any confidential information shared by one of those parties with other. This agreement is also known as confidentiality agreement. This agreement provides […]
- Promissory Note Template Did you borrow a loan from someone and wanted to make a Promissory Note so that everything should keep on record? Here are a couple of such Promissory Note Templates that can help you in this task. Such agreements vary from its nature to be a simple paragraph called Promissory Note or a full fledged agreement with all kind of terms & conditions. We are going to share both kind of […]
- Sales Letter for Real Estate It feels like plenty of work, doesn't it? It can be; yet as I've said, a great product sales letter will allow you to be tens of thousands, 100s of thousands, or even an incredible number of bucks. Doesn't that style of return on expense allow it to be worth the expense? Isn't it worthwhile to expend a couple of weeks or months composing the absolute most powerful and persuasive […]
- Business Memo Template Do you need to print Business Memo? Here is a Business Memo Template that can assist you in this very task of drafting a professional looking business memo. Business Memos are usually used in a Business Environment within a small company or department to communicate a business news or announcement. By using Memo as a template, all official communications can be recorded for future use […]
- Purchase Order Slip Template Here is a good looking Purchase Order Slip Template created using MS Excel that can help anyone in creating a quick but professional purchase order slips. When you are looking for recording a purchase transaction, you must have to either fill up a purchase order form or purchase order slip to list down all the products (quantity & rates) being purchased from one vendor. Like any […]
- Holiday Party Invitation Templates Here are some Holiday Party Invitation Templates that can be used to create professional and attractive invitations for any sort of holiday event quick and effectively. Usually for bigger event celebrations it becomes unavoidable to prepare and print official party invitations so that everyone can get necessary party information in a timely manner. Moreover, it really leave […]
- Birthday Party Invitation Templates Here are a few more invitation templates. These are Birthday Party Invitation Templates that can fill more excitement and enjoyment to your birthday parties when you customize them with your own information and print it out for distribution to your guests. Birthday Party is always the one that involves formal celebrations such as Balloons, Candles, Caps and Flowers in some cases. […]
- Wedding To Do List Template Real enough, weddings are anticipated to be frilly and fussy. For hassle-free progress in your wedding arrangements, do rely on a wedding to do list which ticks every single product off as done!
Since there are such many things to do prior to your big day, you'll definitely require a wedding to do list. This checklist covers anything from the absolute most fundamental categories of […]
- Sample Cashier Resume Are you going to apply for a job as Cashier? Here is a Sample Cashier Resume that can give you a starting point while creating your very own resume. This sample resume is particularly targeted towards accounting related jobs. However I strongly recommend you to read it carefully and tailor it as per your needs. Specially the experience and education section. Don't put these temporary […]