Did you borrow a loan from someone and wanted to make a Promissory Note so that everything should keep on record? Here are a couple of such Promissory Note Templates that can help you in this task. Such agreements vary from its nature to be a simple paragraph called Promissory Note or a full fledged agreement with all kind of terms & conditions. We are going to share both kind of Promissory notes with you so that you can pick whatever suits you better.
Here is s sample Promissory Note that just laid out basics like how is borrowing what amount and from whom. Moreover, how it will be returned back like in full or in parts. Here is preview of this Promissory Note,
Here is download link,
Download Sample Promissory Note
Further types of promissory notes include:
- Demand notes
- Installment notes
- Open ended promissory notes
Promissory note is a written manuscript defining a part of a loan package while dealing with certain businesses. It enlists a comprehensible documentation of agreed terms and conditions on which repayment is needed to be done. It includes a detail about:
- Principal amount
- Duration of borrowed loan
- Interest rate
- Maturity date
- Additional charges and fee in case of delays in payment
- Amount of payment penalty if applicable
Terms and conditions under which a maker can be considered as a nonpayer are also part of this manuscript. In such situation this document also defines further conditions and actions that can be taken by the lender.
Now if there comes a situation that demands a comprehensive agreement should be made in place of Promissory Note then, we strongly recommended following Promissory Note Template to be used instead.
Here is download link,
Download Promissory Note Template
- Lease Agreement Template This Lease Agreement is a sample contract between lessee and the lessor to pay for the use of an asset usually a building or a real estate property. This sample format contains basic layout as well as sample terms of reference to explain as how such agreement should have been documented. Anyone using this sample lease agreement template must input following information to make it a […]
- Confidentiality Agreement Template Here is a sample Confidentiality Agreement Template. Usually when a business transaction is made, privacy and confidentiality is the main concern of both parties and hence they required to sign Confidentiality Agreement mutually. This Agreement is full of official language and legal terms as well as standard procedures of entering and exiting this agreement. This template is created […]
- Non Disclosure Agreement Template Non disclosure agreement is written between two parties and is used as a legal agreement to defend trade secrets. This agreement is not only used to defend trade secrets but also is used to secure IP (intellectual property) or any confidential information shared by one of those parties with other. This agreement is also known as confidentiality agreement. This agreement provides […]
- Packing Slip Template A Packing Slip is a critical document to be shipped or sent along with a shipment containing products & goods ordered by a customer. This document contains very important information regarding the contents of such shipments by means of product description, quantity and rates. Packing Slips are also important when dealing with banks officially for payment processing as they will […]
- Daily Task List Template The key to success is time management regardless of the nature of the task and of the importance of the task. If you manage your time properly there is nothing that will stop you from getting success. A daily task list or a daily to do list is a good technique that will help you in organizing and managing all your important tasks that you have to perform in a single day. A daily to do […]
- Sample Hardship Letter When we take loan or mortgage on our house, we agree to certain terms and conditions in the agreement which obligate us to follow them and not to violate any clause. But life is uncertain and we can’t always live as we planned. There comes some times when you can’t pay the installment on your mortgage or the installment of your loan and even if it’s a temporary setback, you need to […]
- Purchase Order Slip Template Here is a good looking Purchase Order Slip Template created using MS Excel that can help anyone in creating a quick but professional purchase order slips. When you are looking for recording a purchase transaction, you must have to either fill up a purchase order form or purchase order slip to list down all the products (quantity & rates) being purchased from one vendor. Like any […]
- Attendance Sheet Template Do you need to keep record of your student's Attendance? Here is one such Attendance Sheet Template that will help you in preparing this kind of format. This sheet is prepared to allow teachers or school registrars to maintain a record of student's monthly attendance. This sheet can also be used as Attendance Summary Report for a particular student. Color scheme can easily be changed […]
- Production Schedule Template Here is a Production Schedule Template that can help Project Managers in materializing projects and project plans. This word template helps project managers to record Job or Action being accomplished and its progress week by week (6 week progress by sheet). This production schedule template can be extended to multiple pages and sheets when and if desired.
Here is preview […]
- Appointment Slip Template Here is a useful Appointment Slip Template that can be used by office staff to book upcoming appointments for their clients or customers. Appointments are very important to schedule for busy professions and specially in areas where demand is more than supply. We have seen it in action in particular for doctors when patients apply for a booking and get appointment accordingly. Staff […]