Did you borrow a loan from someone and wanted to make a Promissory Note so that everything should keep on record? Here are a couple of such Promissory Note Templates that can help you in this task. Such agreements vary from its nature to be a simple paragraph called Promissory Note or a full fledged agreement with all kind of terms & conditions. We are going to share both kind of Promissory notes with you so that you can pick whatever suits you better.
Here is s sample Promissory Note that just laid out basics like how is borrowing what amount and from whom. Moreover, how it will be returned back like in full or in parts. Here is preview of this Promissory Note,
Here is download link,
Download Sample Promissory Note
Further types of promissory notes include:
- Demand notes
- Installment notes
- Open ended promissory notes
Promissory note is a written manuscript defining a part of a loan package while dealing with certain businesses. It enlists a comprehensible documentation of agreed terms and conditions on which repayment is needed to be done. It includes a detail about:
- Principal amount
- Duration of borrowed loan
- Interest rate
- Maturity date
- Additional charges and fee in case of delays in payment
- Amount of payment penalty if applicable
Terms and conditions under which a maker can be considered as a nonpayer are also part of this manuscript. In such situation this document also defines further conditions and actions that can be taken by the lender.
Now if there comes a situation that demands a comprehensive agreement should be made in place of Promissory Note then, we strongly recommended following Promissory Note Template to be used instead.
Here is download link,
Download Promissory Note Template
- Lease Agreement Template This Lease Agreement is a sample contract between lessee and the lessor to pay for the use of an asset usually a building or a real estate property. This sample format contains basic layout as well as sample terms of reference to explain as how such agreement should have been documented. Anyone using this sample lease agreement template must input following information to make it a […]
- Confidentiality Agreement Template Here is a sample Confidentiality Agreement Template. Usually when a business transaction is made, privacy and confidentiality is the main concern of both parties and hence they required to sign Confidentiality Agreement mutually. This Agreement is full of official language and legal terms as well as standard procedures of entering and exiting this agreement. This template is created […]
- Sample Cashier Resume Are you going to apply for a job as Cashier? Here is a Sample Cashier Resume that can give you a starting point while creating your very own resume. This sample resume is particularly targeted towards accounting related jobs. However I strongly recommend you to read it carefully and tailor it as per your needs. Specially the experience and education section. Don't put these temporary […]
- Business Memo Template Do you need to print Business Memo? Here is a Business Memo Template that can assist you in this very task of drafting a professional looking business memo. Business Memos are usually used in a Business Environment within a small company or department to communicate a business news or announcement. By using Memo as a template, all official communications can be recorded for future use […]
- Production Schedule Template Here is a Production Schedule Template that can help Project Managers in materializing projects and project plans. This word template helps project managers to record Job or Action being accomplished and its progress week by week (6 week progress by sheet). This production schedule template can be extended to multiple pages and sheets when and if desired.
Here is preview […]
- Equipment Check Out Sheet It is important to keep track of company inventory specially when there are several departments and they deal with an internal store to get day to day tools or machine parts. It is crucial to know as what employee is using or receiving from store and for what purpose he/she has demanded it. Here is the Equipment Check Out Sheet for your convenience,
Here is download […]
- Free Sample Letters Sample Letters are very useful if you are writing a letter that you never wrote before. Our Free Sample Letters can't give you exact words but at least will give you a feel as how this kind of a letter should be written. Just read through the letter and you will feel like now you are ready to write your own letter. Please understand that all these Free Sample Letters are prepared just […]
- Price List Template Price List Template can be used to create comprehensive record of product or service prices in any industry. This Excel Template can be useful for shipowners as well, to display their official price list at their main entrance. Usually, such template can easily help you to create your product list and then either display it in a prominent place or distribute it among your customers. […]
- Project Log Template Here is Project Log Template that can be used to track project work progress. This Log Template allows managers and supervisors to track scheduled vs actual progress of project activities. Members need to record Task Action List and then put their Initials on it to acknowledge the proceedings. This project log document can be extended to multiple sheets/pages. This template is created […]
- Personal Budget Template Planning and Tracking Personal Budget is really important if you don't have unlimited income resources. Obviously no one has unlimited income resources :0-) Hence everyone need a to plan their budgets. Here is a Personal Budget Template that can help anyone with basic skills of MS Excel to easily plan his/her budget and can track it later on. The first section is really very easy to […]